Friday, September 19, 2008

Airplane Baby Bootie Pattern is now finished


Yea! I have finished the pattern. I haven't given it a name yet.


The Contest for naming the bootie will end at the end of the month, so get your name ideas sent in.


This is my first attempt making the pattern with pictorials instead of hand drawn illustrations. I hope you like it as well. It was a huge time saver for me. I am still trying to get the photos to be consistent in their light exposure.


So without further adu....

You may purchase the pattern at the link below and receive a link for an instant download. Please keep in mind that the file is large, due to so many pictures, and may take awhile to download. Just wait for it, you'll get it OK.


There are 13 pages, between the pattern and directions.


The pattern includes 7 sizes from newborn babies size 0 up to children's size 9.
So yes, you are getting a real deal at this price. $8.99



No comments:

Post a Comment